Dates for submission and receipt of scientific findings and research:
- The scientific outputs and research are received from the beginning of each month of the year, ie the first to the tenth of the same month, as the last date for submission and receipt of scientific products and research.
- The researcher shall be notified of the amendments for the period from the middle of the month in which he researched (15) from every month until (20) of him in the event of amendments according to the opinion of the referees and referees accredited in the journal of international sports sciences. It is not supported by the scientific constants of the procedures and methodology of scientific research.
- The researcher shall be notified of the acceptance of his research or scientific production by publishing in the volume and the number specified for that month in which he sent a research on the 25th of the same month.
- Research is published in a specific folder and number for the period from 30-31 of each month.
- The issue is expected to be published electronically on the website of the journal (International Sports Science) for the period from 30-31 of each month.
- Timings and Gregorian dates are based on the submission and receipt of scientific findings and research.
- The process of correspondence and correspondence by the editorial board and researchers electronically under the website (Emile) confirmed scientific output or research paper or work by the researcher.
- If the researcher fails to comply with the specified dates and dates, it is not possible for the editorial board to publish the scientific output.